This month’s programme includes two activities:
- Hands On Demo and Do: Themed structure, with Susan Pinard.
- Please bring glue or double sided tape, a knife, cutting mat and bone folder.
- The Annual December Garage Sale: Search your stash! One bookbinder’s trash is another’s treasure! Bring any goods for sale or trade!
Also on the agenda:
- Bookmark Project: Wendy will bring her collection of bookmarks and talk about the project. She will have a CBBAG OV stamp for us to use on any bookmarks we have made for distribution in the community. So make a few bookmarks for the meeting if you can and get the official stamp on them before you « guerrilla drop » them in the community!
- As always, Show and Tell: Bring your creations! Report on bookbinding activities by members. Will include some projects from Spike’s November workshop on boxes and other enclosures.
- December’s book arts challenge topic: Check this site again a day or two after the meeting to find out what it is if you aren’t able to attend the meeting.
More information about our meetings