|9 Sep 2017||1 day||Bookbinding 101||1||Spike Minogue|
|14 Oct 2017||1 day||Surface Designs Using Gelatin Plates||1||Anne Warburton|
|11 Nov 2017||1 day||Boxes and Other Enclosures||2||Spike Minogue|
|9 Dec 2017||1 day||From Sketchbook to Block: Transferring Images to Cut for Linoleum Blocks||1||Larry Thompson|
|13-14 Jan 2018||2 days||Miniature Leather Bound: A New Structure||1||James Spyker|
|10 Feb 2018||1 day||Sewing Text Blocks||1||Spike Minogue|
|9-10 Mar 2018||2 days||Marbling the Professional Way||1||Nancy French|
|14 Apr 2018||1 day||To be determined|
|6-8 & 20-22 Apr 2018||6 days||Bookbinding I – over 2 weekends (Fri, Sat, Sun)||1||Spike Minogue|
|5 May 2018||1 day||To be determined|
Workshop policy and other information
- Registration is open when full details of the workshop are made available, usually a month and a half, if not longer, prior to the event date.
- Workshops are limited to eight participants (some exceptions apply), and generally run from 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (full details available with the course descriptions).
- Cancellations are accepted and fees refunded if requested two and a half weeks or more prior to the workshop date. Thereafter, the amount will be reimbursed only if the “ticket” can be resold prior to the workshop date. The CBBAG Ottawa Valley Chapter reserves the right to cancel workshops two and a half weeks prior to their commencement due to insufficient enrollment; fees for cancelled workshops will be fully refunded. Due to the intensive nature of CBBAG workshops, it is not possible to make up missed days; fees cannot be refunded.
- Participants are responsible for arriving on time at the correct location.
- Material fees are paid to the instructor at the beginning of the workshop. If applicable, cost is mentioned in the workshop details.
- Tools and materials are supplied at the workshop, unless otherwise noted; participants may also bring their own hand tools if they wish.
- Participants should plan to bring a picnic lunch. At Routhier Community Centre, 172 Guigues Ave, Ottawa, there is a kettle and microwave available, and a few places within walking distance to get coffee and lunch.
- CBBAG instructors have the right to dismiss disruptive students; fees cannot be refunded.
- Photography is permitted only for personal use; otherwise, permission must be obtained in writing from CBBAG.
Questions, comments, suggestions? Write to us at email@example.com