Check again later for updates to the full list of workshops. If you would like to suggest a workshop or need more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|27-28 May||2 days||Letterpress 101 – The Power of Print||Larry Thompson|
|3 June||1 day||Cascade Bookmaking Workshop||Tiffany Eng-Moore|
|8 June||1 evening||Care & Handling of Books||Christine McNair|
View the full details of upcoming workshops, as well as a list of our past workshops and those offered between 2013-2017 for an idea of the type of workshops we offer.
Workshop policy and other information
- Registration is open when full details of the workshop are made available, usually a month and a half, if not longer, prior to the event date.
- Workshops are limited to eight participants (some exceptions apply), and generally run from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (times may vary, see full details in the course description)
- Cancellations are accepted and fees refunded if requested 14 days or more prior to the workshop date. Thereafter, the amount will be reimbursed only if the “ticket” can be resold prior to the workshop date. The CBBAG Ottawa Valley Chapter reserves the right to cancel workshops at any time prior to their commencement due to insufficient enrolment or other reasons; fees for cancelled workshops will be fully refunded. Due to the intensive nature of CBBAG workshops, it is not possible to make up missed days; fees cannot be refunded.
- Participants are responsible for arriving on time at the correct location. See course description for correct dates and times.
- Material fees are paid to the instructor at the beginning of the workshop. If applicable, cost is mentioned in the workshop details.
- Tools and materials are supplied at the workshop, unless otherwise noted; participants may also bring their own hand tools if they wish.
- Although there are a few places within walking distance to get coffee/tea and lunch, participants are encouraged to bring a lunch and snacks to save time.
- CBBAG instructors have the right to dismiss disruptive students; fees cannot be refunded.
- Photography is permitted only for personal use; otherwise, permission must be obtained in writing from CBBAG.
Questions, comments, suggestions? Write to us at email@example.com